Eine Kleine Nichtmusik

Witty and pertinent observations on matters of great significance OR Incoherent jottings on total irrelevancies OR Something else altogether OR All of the above

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Thank you for voting to take my employer over. Now please explain this.

This report would be worrying enough even if Lloyds TSB weren't about to take over my employer.

Oh well, when I'm back from my holiday I'll see what my trade union has to say about it all. It is, after all, affiliated to PSC.

3 Comments:

At 27 November, 2008 22:18, Blogger Lisa Rullsenberg said...

Hope things settle down - we've been thinking about you through this craziness. Hope you have/had a good holiday.

 
At 03 December, 2008 01:05, Blogger Rob said...

Thanks for the concern. Like the guy falling from the skyscraper, all one can say is "OK so far", but things look manageable, mebbe. Holiday was great: I recommend the International Hostel La Posada de Huertas to anyone staying in Madrid. Both cheap and cheerful. Also clean and convenient.

 
At 01 March, 2013 11:48, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I couldn't refrain from commenting. Perfectly written!

Here is my web blog; http://fbccollege.com/poor-dental-hygiene-may-possibly-account-fully-for-infection/

 

Post a Comment

<< Home