Eine Kleine Nichtmusik

Witty and pertinent observations on matters of great significance OR Incoherent jottings on total irrelevancies OR Something else altogether OR All of the above

Saturday, September 13, 2008

Contes du lac des livres

This is so close to the truth that my wife wouldn't find it funny.....

Of course, a large proportion of our books are shelved in what is now our daughter's bedroom, and even though she has moved out into a student flat the untidiness of her room is putting up a brave resistance to entry. One day, though, the lake of books in there will rejoin the one outside.

I do like "bibliophibians". I feel a T-shirt coming on. Mind you, I've said that before and never got round to it.

1 Comments:

At 15 September, 2008 18:20, Blogger Lisa Rullsenberg said...

Genius. I love it so much I'm linking to it!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home