Eine Kleine Nichtmusik

Witty and pertinent observations on matters of great significance OR Incoherent jottings on total irrelevancies OR Something else altogether OR All of the above

Monday, June 02, 2008

That reminds me

It doesn't take Hercule Poirot to work out the train of thought that led from the previous post to this one. One of my utter favourite 1960s pop songs, in a cover version by one of my favourite singers, and all the more welcome for its marking her emergence from self-imposed post-Abba retirement.

Agnetha Fältskog sings When You Walk In The Room.

Ooh! Ooh! Here she is doing I Can't Shake Loose (I couldn't remember who did the original but it seems to have been the Supremes).

Interesting in the context of I'd Do Anything to think that Agnetha's big break came as Mary Magdalene in the first Swedish production of Jesus Christ Superstar.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home