Eine Kleine Nichtmusik

Witty and pertinent observations on matters of great significance OR Incoherent jottings on total irrelevancies OR Something else altogether OR All of the above

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Dude, where's my Mozart?

Just logged on, and the Mozart extract in my blog header has mysteriously vanished.

The text is still there, though that doesn't actually appear anywhere in my template. Weird.

Also annoying, as I don't have a copy of the Mozart image immediately to hand, though I can easily enough regenerate it from a pdf file. Then I'll need to rediscover how I got it into the header in the first place.

Of course, this being Blogger, perhaps it will reappear for no good reason in a day or two.

No: me neither.

Update: aha! It's lurking in my personal webspace courtesy of Virgin Media. Still, at least I can now see a placeholder. I know Virgin have been doing site maintenance this week, so maybe it really will reappear.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home