Eine Kleine Nichtmusik

Witty and pertinent observations on matters of great significance OR Incoherent jottings on total irrelevancies OR Something else altogether OR All of the above

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Doggedly Devoted to Kristin

On the subject of irritating disappearances, when ITV started showing Pushing Daisies there was a lot of fuss about the strange and unexplained jump from Episode 1 to Episode 3. I didn't get too upset as it didn't seem to confuse the storyline.

Now, thanks to the wonder that is Youtube, I have found this wonderful clip from the missing episode. Even despite the squashed aspect ratio, I love it.

2 Comments:

At 28 May, 2008 20:57, Blogger Persephone said...

Oooh! And the clip is from CTV! This was one of the few network shows I could stand last season, and I'm eagerly awaiting its return. The fairy-tale look of the sets and costumes keep the quirky story line from getting irritating.

 
At 29 May, 2008 16:28, Blogger JoeinVegas said...

I like it too - and it's predecessor Dead Like Me, which had an annoying teenager and not Kristen.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home