Eine Kleine Nichtmusik

Witty and pertinent observations on matters of great significance OR Incoherent jottings on total irrelevancies OR Something else altogether OR All of the above

Wednesday, April 09, 2008

Swanning about

OK, how about this for a musical challenge? Coming to it from cold, I managed 3597 on my first (and so far only) shot. As a string player I would expect to be able to improve on that quite a bit now I know how the piece is being bowed.

No doubt Persephone will score 10,000 on her first go.... (this is a joke, BTW).

So. How was it for you?

Update: second try 3784; third try 3830.

Best so far: 3983.

2 Comments:

At 09 April, 2008 11:48, Blogger Persephone said...

As a mediocre clarinet and recorder player (and neither of those for years), I nearly ran away from the computer screaming. Me vs. St-Saens? Cripes! 3188 first time and 3714 second time. Old lyrics are definitely more my line...

 
At 10 April, 2008 16:01, Anonymous JoeInVegas said...

3643, I use a track ball, and boy is my thumb tired.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home