Eine Kleine Nichtmusik

Witty and pertinent observations on matters of great significance OR Incoherent jottings on total irrelevancies OR Something else altogether OR All of the above

Monday, April 28, 2008

Take A Letter

A meme from Phil:

Autocomplete blog meme. Simple procedure: type each letter of the alphabet in the address bar (one at a time, obviously) and see which blog comes up first. The result should be a map of your personal blogosphere, or at least those bits of it you’ve visited recently.

Like Phil, I have excluded letters where no blogs came up. Unlike him, I have allowed ones where I accessed just one post (letters P and S here). I find I sometimes end up revisiting blogs like that in the future.

OK, here we go.

A Aaronovitch Watch
B Vix's page at The Breast Files. This is the lady about whom I posted a few years ago after a happy evening (at a trade union event where we were both delegates) spent talking about 1960s music and how much we loathed Tony Blair. This site isn't the charity one I mentioned there, but it's fairly harmless (NSFW though!).
E Eine Kleine Nichtmusik (fortunately)
G The Gaping Silence (ditto)
I Islamophobia Watch
J Jews Sans Frontieres
N Neil Clark
P Photoshop Disasters
R Rachel From North London
S Strange Stuff

Anyone else want a go?