Eine Kleine Nichtmusik

Witty and pertinent observations on matters of great significance OR Incoherent jottings on total irrelevancies OR Something else altogether OR All of the above

Thursday, April 10, 2008

Get off my blog please, I need to vomit

I picked this story up from Islamophobia Watch earlier this week, but Five Chinese Crackers has a good piece on the way in which it's been reported, and the way in which the Islamophobic bias of the British tabloids creates an atmosphere where such stories are more likely to be uncritically believed. (I still wonder what would have happened if it had appeared on April 1st.)

The Islamophobia Watch post links to this one at Dhimmi Watch, which proves 5CC's point nicely. If so many of the commenters weren't American it would make me even more ashamed of my fellow Brits than it does.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home