Eine Kleine Nichtmusik

Witty and pertinent observations on matters of great significance OR Incoherent jottings on total irrelevancies OR Something else altogether OR All of the above

Saturday, March 08, 2008

Darwin and the CD collection

My car was broken into yet again last week. This time the thief got away with a working radio/CD player, but I was rather amused to see that a carrier bag of CDs was left behind. While these were for the most part less obscure than the ones stolen last time, I suppose they were saved by the precedent, like the harmless moths that have the same colours and patterns as unpalatably bitter ones.

The car isn't that long for this world, I suspect, and not worth surrendering a no-claims bonus for, so I have simply had the door locks fixed and will leave a hole in the dashboard to signal the pointlessness of any further incursions.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home