Eine Kleine Nichtmusik

Witty and pertinent observations on matters of great significance OR Incoherent jottings on total irrelevancies OR Something else altogether OR All of the above

Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Like shooting Ichthous in a barrel

After a gap of far too long I have revisited the blog of Zoe (Whose Boyfriend Is A Twat)(and whose birthday was yesterday).

Great fun as always.

Two links posted by Quarsan (the eponymous Twat) particularly amused me.

First this, concerning which words fail me. Even if half of the quotations are spoofs, the other half are worrying. But then, as Jesus didn't quite say, the stupid are with you always.

Then this, which just seems so true, especially in the light of the previous link.

2 Comments:

At 19 February, 2008 15:07, Blogger zoe said...

Many thanks for the birthday wishes - it looks like I should let the Twat blog quite a bit more for me ;)

 
At 20 February, 2008 00:45, Blogger Rob said...

Oh, I wouldn't say that (though the increased incidence of Kylie is OK).

 

Post a Comment

<< Home