Eine Kleine Nichtmusik

Witty and pertinent observations on matters of great significance OR Incoherent jottings on total irrelevancies OR Something else altogether OR All of the above

Friday, December 14, 2007

Synchronicity

Those of you who read Clare's blog may have spotted in this post a reference to an "ace book" called The Wooden Overcoat, which turns out to be this one.

Looking in the Christmas Radio Times today, what do I find at 14:30 on 22nd December on Radio 4, but a dramatisation of The Wooden Overcoat. Starring, wait for it, David Tennant!

There's a lot of DT around over Christmas. They're repeating his interview with Kylie Minogue; he's on Top Gear; and I think there's something else I can't put my finger on.

2 Comments:

At 14 December, 2007 15:51, Anonymous JoeInVegas said...

And no comments from Lisa about that yet?

 
At 17 December, 2007 20:11, Blogger Lisa Rullsenberg said...

Coo-ee!!! I'm here! I have only just surfaced having found (1) listing of this gem in the Radio Times and (2) finally getting online and finding this remark here!

So, yes, fret not Joe, I know about it. Blimey, at the moment the Xmas period is looking very Tennantesque in this house... Poor tolerant Neil...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home