Eine Kleine Nichtmusik

Witty and pertinent observations on matters of great significance OR Incoherent jottings on total irrelevancies OR Something else altogether OR All of the above

Saturday, November 24, 2007

That's, like, massively disrespecting of your trousers

Although I have a fairly low tolerance when it comes to contemporary comedy (I lasted about two minutes when attempting to listen to this week's The Hollow Men, which seemed like some dreadful throwback to the days of Bernard Manning) I very much enjoyed this clip from the Armstrong and Miller Show (thanks to J.J.). It's surprising how much humour can be wrung out of changes in language use.

I found this one too. Wicked.

1 Comments:

At 25 November, 2007 21:05, Blogger J.J said...

They make me weep laughing when they do their RAF sketches.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home