Eine Kleine Nichtmusik

Witty and pertinent observations on matters of great significance OR Incoherent jottings on total irrelevancies OR Something else altogether OR All of the above

Tuesday, October 02, 2007

And the day after that?

A sober analysis of the likely effects of an American attack on Iran. The author assumes a non-nuclear attack at first: apparently the US government is moving away from the idea of targetting the nuclear facilities.

Now that makes me go "Hmmmm".....

P.S. When I was checking EKN's ranking in the Truth Laid Bear ecosystem, I was puzzled to discover that The Huffington Post, which had been in the top three last time I looked, was nowhere to be seen. Looking deeper, I found it listed as number 1 but "inactive". As it has posts with today's date, and no obvious recent gaps, I wonder how it counts as inactive. One might be tempted to consider that as the front-runner is now Michelle Malkin's blog there has been political bias at work. While that may be true - number three, after all, is the vile Little Green Footballs hate site - the entry separating them is The Daily Kos, an avowedly "liberal" blog. There's clearly something sinister going on, but I haven't worked it out yet. Any suggestions?

1 Comments:

At 02 October, 2007 16:38, Blogger JoeinVegas said...

I don't know the word over there, but from news reports here it sounds like we'll be bombing Iran before the week is out. I guess our illustrious president isn't staisfied with his takeover of Afghainistan and Iraq.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home