Eine Kleine Nichtmusik

Witty and pertinent observations on matters of great significance OR Incoherent jottings on total irrelevancies OR Something else altogether OR All of the above

Thursday, October 25, 2007

Miscellany One - Wackos on Wheels

I've been catching up over on linkbunnies.org, surely one of the best sites for directing you to the weird and wacky. And what have I found?

Well, there's a maniac riding a mountain bike downhill at 130 mph..

Then there's someone even nuttier equipped with rollerblades and a tiny toboggan (the "skeleton" kind) descending the Grimsel pass. I keep wondering how her/his hairpin bend technique would have withstood one of those oncoming motorbikes.....

1 Comments:

At 25 October, 2007 20:27, Blogger JoeinVegas said...

OK, now I'm ready to strap wheels to my knees and elbows and try that mountain.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home