Eine Kleine Nichtmusik

Witty and pertinent observations on matters of great significance OR Incoherent jottings on total irrelevancies OR Something else altogether OR All of the above

Monday, October 29, 2007

I concur

Clare and Lisa are absolutely right: Gods Behaving Badly by Marie Phillips is officially a work of genius.

No, really. The best piece of fiction I've read for years, and really, really funny.

So now I'm wishing I'd stuck my hand in the air for an invitation to her invitation-only blog before it closed. Yes, I know she has another one, but as we don't seem to have any TV programmes in common except Doctor Who, this may not work out.

Anyway. Go. Buy. Read. Before I send Ares round.

2 Comments:

At 29 October, 2007 23:05, Blogger Marie said...

Flattery will get you everywhere. Send your e-mail address to strugglingauthor at tiscali.co.uk and I will sort you an invite.

 
At 30 October, 2007 02:04, Blogger Rob said...

Done.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home