Eine Kleine Nichtmusik

Witty and pertinent observations on matters of great significance OR Incoherent jottings on total irrelevancies OR Something else altogether OR All of the above

Monday, September 03, 2007

Sibling rivalry: which is to say, I can sible better than HE can

I wound up here courtesy of Udge. Udge actually linked to the preceding post, which is thought-provoking and sad, but being of an inquisitive disposition I started scrolling through the posts and hit this one straight away.

Sound familiar, anyone? Anyone with children?

P.S. The post immediately following this one refers to what must be the most bizarre provision of even that bizarre Bush creation the U.S. "Patriot Act". Read it and weep. Or giggle helplessly if you're not American.

And yeah, I know the British banking system has its weirdnesses (I've been working in it for almost 26 years now, which some might say was a weirdness in itself). But heck....

4 Comments:

At 03 September, 2007 02:17, Blogger Catherine said...

Well, I only have one, so far...

I just surfed over here...nice to "Meet" you! I love your heading. :)

 
At 03 September, 2007 03:36, Blogger JoeinVegas said...

You should see the other things being done in the name of the 'Patriot Act'. Maybe we would be better off withoug a constitution, at least we wouldn't compare before and after

 
At 03 September, 2007 18:54, Blogger Udge said...

I've said it before and I'll say it again (sorry for making a soapbox out of your comments box, Rob):

Impeach the bastards while you still have the right to do so.

 
At 15 April, 2013 07:28, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello, its pleasant post regarding media print, we all be
familiar with media is a enormous source of data.

Here is my website :: weight loss calculator

 

Post a Comment

<< Home