Eine Kleine Nichtmusik

Witty and pertinent observations on matters of great significance OR Incoherent jottings on total irrelevancies OR Something else altogether OR All of the above

Sunday, September 02, 2007

Hornication

There's a new Thomas Truax video on YouTube for Why Dogs Howl At The Moon. Definitely a contender for Best Dog In A Music Video 2007.

And of course there are other equally weird TT videos here and here. There are various bits of live footage of variable quality out there, but this and this are pretty good and give a vague idea of the live Thomas Truax experience. I'm sorry that I missed him in Edinburgh last week.

2 Comments:

At 03 September, 2007 03:24, Blogger JoeinVegas said...

I hadn't heard of TT before you mentioned him. The Daughter video is rather strange. I could see how a live performance would be rather interesting.

 
At 04 September, 2007 01:45, Blogger Rob said...

I heard of him via Clare, who sometimes has him to stay if he's playing in Manchester. I've managed to see him once, and he was great.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home