Eine Kleine Nichtmusik

Witty and pertinent observations on matters of great significance OR Incoherent jottings on total irrelevancies OR Something else altogether OR All of the above

Saturday, August 04, 2007

Short and Sweet

Say hello to Maggie, everyone, to whom both of those adjectives apply. I was university with her, and we'd totally lost touch. Then I was Googling the name of another university friend, keyed "Judy" instead of "Judith" and saw my name in one of the hits. And there I was, up to the electronic armpits in Maggie's Livejournal.

Isn't the Internet wonderful?

2 Comments:

At 12 August, 2007 16:45, Anonymous Gill said...

She's been on my flist on LJ for a while, but her username there isn't entirely intuitive.

 
At 12 August, 2007 22:08, Blogger Rob said...

Well, unless you know about this blog, neither is mine (Lisa coined it to distinguish me from a host of other commenting Robs). Hope you like the title I've now given my LJ, BTW.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home