Eine Kleine Nichtmusik

Witty and pertinent observations on matters of great significance OR Incoherent jottings on total irrelevancies OR Something else altogether OR All of the above

Friday, August 17, 2007

Meanderings on the path

Following on from the review of the Simon Bolivar YO concert, here are a few interesting and related posts from a blog I've just found: On An Overgrown Path.

First, this.

Then this follow-up.

And then returning to Venezuela, this.

You know the trouble with blogs like On An Overgrown Path? I'm going to spend so much time reading all its archives that I don't get round to reading stuff by people I know and who visit me. Bah.

While we're here, though, a couple of other ace posts. (I shall be looking out for Mr McFall's Chamber in the future.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home