Eine Kleine Nichtmusik

Witty and pertinent observations on matters of great significance OR Incoherent jottings on total irrelevancies OR Something else altogether OR All of the above

Saturday, August 04, 2007

In which I take a break

Heading off in a mo for my slightly delayed birthday dinner at Est! Est! Est!

Then up to the country place (I love saying that) for (almost) a week, returning for the marathon culturefest that is Edinburgh in August. I shall try to keep up with the reviewing (only three events next Saturday......).

If I get rained on, bored, or otherwise feel inspired I can blog from the internet cafe. But probably I shan't.

1 Comments:

At 07 August, 2007 16:02, Blogger JoeinVegas said...

Oh, sorry I didn't say it before - Happy Birthday! Hope you enjoy the celebrations.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home