Eine Kleine Nichtmusik

Witty and pertinent observations on matters of great significance OR Incoherent jottings on total irrelevancies OR Something else altogether OR All of the above

Tuesday, July 10, 2007

The Joys of Blog Housekeeping

It was with enormous pleasure that I deleted the "Free Alan Johnston" button from my sidebar last week after he was, indeed, released. I don't suppose the efforts of the world's bloggers made much difference (unlike the other button I recently took down which called on people to look out for Felicity Lowdes, where bloggers' efforts may very well have contributed to her capture).

3 Comments:

At 10 July, 2007 16:38, Anonymous eddi the seahorse said...

Just noticed the time when you posted this, Rob. Tell me - when do you sleep?

 
At 10 July, 2007 17:20, Blogger JoeinVegas said...

Come on, don't demean your contributions. At least you did something.

 
At 10 July, 2007 20:04, Blogger Rob said...

Eddi: I'd been asleep over a Sudoku on my living-room floor for a couple of hours before I logged on. Since you ask.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home