Eine Kleine Nichtmusik

Witty and pertinent observations on matters of great significance OR Incoherent jottings on total irrelevancies OR Something else altogether OR All of the above

Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Mi chiamano Meme

Clare Sudbery of the Crayonically Capacious Boobs has tagged me with a meme, thusly:

(1) Tell your readers three things about you that would make you the Ideal Housemate if you were imprisoned in a house with ten random strangers for weeks on end. Then three things that'd make you the Housemate From Hell.

(2) Think very hard about whether you would like Clare, the creator of this wonderful meme, to win
Big Blogger 2007. And then vote for her anyway. Because, well, she's ace, and... ah what the hell. Just vote for her. She's ace.

(3) Tag as many people as possible with this meme. Quickly! The voting ends at midday on Mon 2nd July!

OK then. Ideal Housemate Dept.:

(a) I'm not too bad at cooking.
(b) Although I'm not a tidy person I do generally clean up after myself.
(c) I'm pretty good at sympathy and hugs.

Housemate from Hell Dept.:

(a) I snore. Loudly.
(b) I hate reality TV shows so have only the vaguest idea what's supposed to go on in the Big Brother House. Apart from making racist remarks, and I'm crap at that. The one time I watched Big Brother for about two minutes, the camera was showing an empty room. That's it. Wow.
(c) I don't have a very high tolerance of stupidity. Sorry.

Tagging. Um, who hasn't Clare already tagged? Strictly, nobody, but let's see. Who are my regulars? How about Joe and Phil? And Gert? And Rachie? And ooh, ooh, she didn't get Neil Cloud.

Now vote for Clare anyway, because she rocks.

2 Comments:

At 28 June, 2007 18:51, Blogger Neil said...

T'is done.

 
At 28 June, 2007 21:47, Blogger JoeinVegas said...

If you disable cookies on your machine you can vote multiple times. (we aren't stuffing the ballot box now, are we?)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home