Eine Kleine Nichtmusik

Witty and pertinent observations on matters of great significance OR Incoherent jottings on total irrelevancies OR Something else altogether OR All of the above

Wednesday, June 13, 2007

If arm falls off, reattach and play much slower

I thought this was one of the funniest things I'd found on the Internet in years.

I'm prepared to admit that its humour is targeted at musicians, though I don't think you need to read music to find it funny. (It's even funnier if you do, though.) The more you look, the more funny things you find, including the instruction I used as the title.

As right now my own (right) arm isn't working well enough to play my (newly re-varnished and with Tacoma-Narrows-warped bridge replaced) violin, owing to some kind of playing-related RSI in my shoulder (awaiting physio), that one seems extremely apposite.....

(Via.)

1 Comments:

At 14 June, 2007 10:13, Blogger Lisa Rullsenberg said...

Hilarious!

Although with my pendant hat on, I think it was Ringo who yelled "I've got blisters on my fingers" and it was 1968's White album sessions coming as it does at the end of Helter Skelter...

Sorry, that was unnecessarily geeky.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home