Eine Kleine Nichtmusik

Witty and pertinent observations on matters of great significance OR Incoherent jottings on total irrelevancies OR Something else altogether OR All of the above

Monday, October 17, 2005

Psst... wanna see some pretty pictures?

Hee hee. I spotted Rob is away so thought I would post this link to the guide to the gardens at the University of Nottingham. When autumn approaches and the trees shed their leaves, it can be easy to forget just how beautiful the campus actually is.

Bizarrely, there is also a page on the Halls of Residence at the University held by Wikipedia! There are some lovely shots of the halls and their green locations. It's part of a whole series of pages held by Wikipedia which feature som rather lovely pictures. Sadly, I couldn't get them to upload here so there's a link instead to a sample picture.

There's also some nice 360 degree tours of the campus on the BBC website for Nottingham. (On the Millennium Gardens one you can see the old Victorian house that is where my office is! In fact, if I sit at my window instead of my desk, I can actually SEE the gardens!)

I thought, "am sure Rob won't mind me gatecrashing, especially if I'm linking to pictures!"

Hope ya'll okay!

1 Comments:

At 17 October, 2005 18:59, Blogger JoeinVegas said...

Oooooh - Lisa's back - with pictures!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home