Eine Kleine Nichtmusik

Witty and pertinent observations on matters of great significance OR Incoherent jottings on total irrelevancies OR Something else altogether OR All of the above

Friday, August 12, 2005

Should be repeated during every Edinburgh festival

I really need a new tape deck. I have just realised that without a decent one I cannot properly listen to the recording I made of the play by Christopher Brookmyre "Bampot Central" (first broadcast on The Wire for Radio 3 a couple of years ago). If this gets repeated again - or if the saints have any justice for us it gets released on CD - do listen to it. It's very funny in its sharp humour and a real antidote to the madness of the Edinburgh Festival.

You can read the short story by Brookmyre here (seven pages).

Oh yeah, and did I mention that Jack Parlabane is played by Dougie Henshall...?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home