Eine Kleine Nichtmusik

Witty and pertinent observations on matters of great significance OR Incoherent jottings on total irrelevancies OR Something else altogether OR All of the above

Friday, August 12, 2005

On the topic of long dresses

(Now you just KNOW that Rob is on vacation!)

Following this comment from Croila about the Ophelia painting by JW Waterhouse, Jane, as ever, brings a wry smile to my face (I'm beginning to think of Jane as my real life supplier of Catherine Tate-like humour).

4 Comments:

At 12 August, 2005 19:55, Blogger JoeinVegas said...

Now that we've had red and blue, how about a yellow one? (quick, before Rob returns)

 
At 15 August, 2005 00:24, Blogger Rob said...

**--(Now you just KNOW that Rob is on vacation!)--**

What, Lisa, you have me pegged as a microskirt man? OK, guilty as charged, but I'm sartorially broad- minded....

 
At 15 August, 2005 08:48, Blogger Lisa Rullsenberg said...

Hey! Rob!

Nah, the heading about "long dresses" was just designed to suggest that your usual posts don't refer to dresses of any kind - long or short!

hee hee. It's been fun taking care of your baby and I hope I haven't caused untold damage!

hugs
Lisa Rullsenbergx

 
At 15 August, 2005 19:31, Blogger JoeinVegas said...

Uh oh, looks like Rob's back. Act innocent, everybody. (whisstle, whistle)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home