Eine Kleine Nichtmusik

Witty and pertinent observations on matters of great significance OR Incoherent jottings on total irrelevancies OR Something else altogether OR All of the above

Monday, August 08, 2005

Not quite me...

Hmm, Joe in Vegas seems to have rumbled me in the comments section of a previous post here.

Sadly, as I had to point out to a disappointed Norm of Normblog fame, with a couple of posts to prove it, I'm not Willow Rosenberg (or even Alyson Hannigan) though I was nicknamed Lisa Rullsenberg by my good friend George in honour of our joint passion for said character/actress [see my profile].

Sorry for any disappointment folks.

3 Comments:

At 08 August, 2005 19:37, Blogger JoeinVegas said...

Thanks for referrals to the photos - I love the stripes! You look fine the way you are. So why use her photo? Something in the 'destroy the world' attitude you admire? (I know, probably have the back story on your blog - buess I'll have to go read all the back posts.)
But I don't understand the "cloud-in-trousers"?

 
At 09 August, 2005 14:45, Blogger Lisa Rullsenberg said...

"Destroy the world attitude"

Ooh - I like having attitude! I guess I settled on the Willow/Alyson pic because (1) its a lovely picture, (2) it ties in the nicknaming and my delight in the character/actress as an alter ego (several friends call me a 'witchy woman'), and (3) its nicely confusing for vistors. As my pal George would say "its all good"!

BTW... as you have popped across to the Rullsenberg Rules space I guess by now you may have sussed that "Cloud-in-Trousers" is my significant other. This is the tolerant man who lets me drag him to see Death of a Salesman because I know he likes Brian Dennehy, even though my lovely man also knows that deep down its just another excuse for me to revel in watching delectable Dougie Henshall.

 
At 15 August, 2005 00:07, Blogger Rob said...

It's sychronicity time, with your pictures being from Bennachie (one of my favourite hills) and from Durham (where I was a chemistry student in the 1970s).

But yeah, I like the stripes too.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home