Eine Kleine Nichtmusik

Witty and pertinent observations on matters of great significance OR Incoherent jottings on total irrelevancies OR Something else altogether OR All of the above

Wednesday, July 27, 2005

You may have noticed...

... the addition of a name on this blog.

So as Rob mentioned, that would be me, Lisa Rullsenberg, who will be blog sitting this little baby blog whilst Rob takes a bit of a break - wouldn't want the poor thing to be starved of attention? (Not as I think the coterie of visitors would dry up that quickly Rob!)

Anyway, I'll be dropping by here whilst mein host is tending his family in Ballater: I'll try and bring you a few homilies and snippets of life and living to keep you going.

And if you think I'm going to take over the site with racy talk of popular culture, panic not! I'll keep the truly weird stuff over at Rullsenberg Rules. Do not desert Eine Kleine Nichtmusik!

2 Comments:

At 27 July, 2005 19:47, Blogger JoeinVegas said...

We'll read, only if you promise not to use those big words and fancy ideas like Rob.
(then again, maybe that's why we come back).

 
At 28 July, 2005 10:28, Blogger Lisa Rullsenberg said...

Big words and fancy ideas - hmm... there's little chance of that I fear (or hope?!)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home